• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have no horse, I'm in the city, but a man named Meatloaf once sang, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Although my wife is a liberal.

The links you posted, were carefully selected I'm sure. Now, take off the dark blue glasses, and look around you. That's your main problem, you can't seem to get the big picture.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
You said you only trusted stats from the FBI, and that's what I posted.
I'm not anti-gun, I just want to know the truth, but all I'm getting are misdirected excuses and personal comments.

Mr. Daystar

I'll see if I can find some meme's, so you'll understand better.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
My poor father-in-law. Family I married into doesn't communicate with each other very thoroughly. I got into a conversation with "Pops" and he shyly, tepidly, sheepishly asked, "Uhhhh... you got gun?" I smiled and put my arm around the little man and answered while grinning, "Aw Hell man, I'm American! I got all kinda stuff! I got guns, swords, axes, knives, machetes, tomahawks, hatchets, and something I've been workin' on in the garage too!" He shrank about 4 inches but was still able to ask, "For self-defense?" I rubbed my chin and smiled then replied, "Well, that works for now. I'd probably try to claim that in court, I guess."

Making bad first impressions is my bread 'n' butter. My specialty is playing a very good-natured 285 lb psychopath.

"Aw heck, I was just kiddin' with you a little bit now. Ha-Ha-Ha!"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I didn't know guns could fly!!!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Goodness gracious sakes alive! Texas more than doubled Florida's meager output. Play with the bull you get the horns!

We came in an embarrassing third and I thought we invented the term "Road Rage". I so disappoint. Kicks rocks...

JX3Y3G6KE5HGPBN24ATAIMYWRA.webp

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Goodness gracious sakes alive! Texas more than doubled Florida's meager output. Play with the bull you get the horns!

We came in an embarrassing third and I thought we invented the term "Road Rage". I so disappoint. Kicks rocks...

JX3Y3G6KE5HGPBN24ATAIMYWRA.webp

So.... this isn't about road rage incidents.
It's not about road rage incidents which resulted in confrontation/injury
It's not about road rage incidents which resulted in a shooting

...it's about road rage incidents which resulted in shooting deaths?

Heck, why shoot them? Instead of going GTA on them, go destruction derby and ram the cars.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
FTm7xSsWUAAE3ne.jpg

FplLJk7aAAQbv2n.jpg

FU1uw3qWYA8olOF.jpg

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
@Luxman I've asked before in this forum for people to not just post links or images or memes without discussion in this sub-forum. Could you please cut down on this stuff?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
OK I'll cut back on the memes, but memes are worth 1000 words and usually make a point quicker and more eloquently than any rhetoric. :(

I'm not anti-gun, and gun regulations usually do little to solve the problem because they aren't enforced enough.
So what would improve the gun problem, give everyone a gun or take away all guns?
Canada recently passed a law to ban all handgun sales, the point was to prevent shootings, but I believe it's also to keep Canadians defenseless from the corrupt rich aholes with power in the government, corporations, and other corrupt organizations.
If someone shot ahole Trump in the head and killed him, more liberals would become pro-gun and think "Hey, maybe guns are not so bad after all".

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

What would help the gun problems, is the prosecution of, and harsh sentencing of, all those that commit crimes with a gun. In the cities with the highest crime rates, usually blue cities, and very often progressive, and very liberal, these criminals are very often released with very little, and often no bail, then they go through a revolving door of justice. Prosecutors allow them to plea bargain and receive very minor sentences for gun crimes, or other violent crimes. So they end up right back on the street doing the same thing they were doing, and laughing how they got over on the system. There are already over 20,000 gun laws on the books, there is no need for further laws, just enforcement of existing ones. There is no gun problem, there is a society problem, and no gun law that will ever fix that. If some 12 year old kid picks up a gun, and points it at a store clerk, he should spend the next 15 to 20 years in prison. If he shoots the clerk non fatally, he should spend the next 25 to 30 years in prison, if it's a far more critical wound 40 years, and he should not see a parole board until the minimum of those numbers are met. If he commits the crime when he gets out, back for life, no parole. If he murders, either life no parole, or death, depending on how good the evidence is. No stretching it out for 10 years. They get their first automatic appeal, then it's to the chair. No more lethal injection, no nice calm peaceful death. You are a murderer, you die on the lightning and that's just the way it is. Take a good long hard look at who's committing most of these crimes, and look at where most of them occur. If you get caught selling drugs while armed, same time frame. If you get caught with over 5 kilos of fentanyl, life in prison. If you get caught with 1-5 kilos, you spend the next 40 years in prison, before you see a parole board. Less then 1 kilo, but more then a gram, you get to go away for 25 years. No more bullshit excuses. Drugs USED to be a non violent offense, now, it's very different. Fentanyl changed EVERYTHING. It has fueled crime, violence, and caused death and suffering. Giving someone ONE SINGLE pill, could kill them, JUST LIKE ONE FUCKING BULLET COULD. Put them in prison, and be done with them. Before anyone's rights are infringed upon, the crime and those that commit them, need to pay for what they've done.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The punishment should fit the crime, a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye, a life for a life.
Prisons are overcrowded, and it costs tax payers about $50,000 per year for every prisoner.
A better solution would be to shoot and kill the most violent criminals, and give guns a useful purpose.
Ahole Trump will never go to prison for his crimes, so the government should execute him.

Mr. Daystar

The punishment should fit the crime, a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye, a life for a life.
Prisons are overcrowded, and it costs tax payers about $50,000 per year for every prisoner.
A better solution would be to shoot and kill the most violent criminals, and give guns a useful purpose.
Ahole Trump will never go to prison for his crimes, so the government should execute him.
And niether will hunter biden, obama, clinton, holder, and reno. All of which have bloodon their hands from the brutal murders of innocent people. Get used to it, it's the shit hole we live in, and it's all our fault, for letting them get away with it in the first place. Maybe if you fixated on something else that you still couldn't fix, you would be able to get over trump. Do you really think bush and cheney didn't start a war for oil? What the fuck happened to them? Get over it and move on dude, donny boy can't hurt you anymore, and even most republicans don't want him around, so you can sleep easy. As far as shooting criminals that don't kill others, that's a big step over the lines, in our Constitution, although it wouldn't make me cry one bit. Just remember you said it, when you start complaining about some low life piece of trash being shot by a cop, because he resisted, or tried to reach for his gun. I firmly believe in hard labor, so as far as I'm concerned, those $#50k per year figures on prisoner cost. Those can be recouped by putting their useless miserable hides to work, providing the highway departments with gravel for road repair. To many people believe a murdering piece of filth in prison, is entitled to certain luxuries. They took away rights, then theirs should be too.