• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marjorie Taylor Greene should be expelled fom the House and banned from holding any public office, ever

If that's not enough Marjorie Taylor Greene was caught taking a photo with Pat Sajak. Pat has been a real insufferable jerk on The Wheel the past few years. Marjorie Taylor Greene needs to be careful who she associates with especially if she wants to become President one day.

FcBC9nHWQAAObZI.jpg

Look how insensitive Pat is to this fudgepacker...

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Let's put this into the proper context. Can anybody say KKK?

Southern man, better keep your head
Don't forget what your good book said
Southern change gonna come at last
Now your crosses are burning fast.

Later on ... I heard screaming and bullwhips cracking

MTG = Big Racist.

No wonder Neil Young doesn't allow his songs to be used.
Lynyrd Skynyd with the rebuttal:
Well I heard Mister Young sing about her
Well I heard ol' Neil put her down
Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The bottom line is that Marjorie Taylor Greene is a racist and a bigot and should not be in Congress. Now how did she get out of not paying back those PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) loans? $184,000 in loans were forgiven. Why was that? Does she and Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz have an angel in the Small Business Administration (SBA)? Or were some other factors involved? Payments to SBA officials that were made under the table? Remember she originally got $1.2 million dollars for her companies. Suddenly out of the blue, she then magically had four hundred fifty thousand dollars in her coffers to use in her campaign. Those PPP loans were put in place to keep workers in her companies employed during the Pandemic. There are restrictions put on them. Anything else is fraud. I honestly think fraud was committed by her in this case. The State of Georgia as well as the Federal Election Commission have not done investigations into any of these alleged campaign finance violations. Why hasn't this been done? Or best case scenario, why hasn't an investigation been looked into or at least started?

Last edited:

gmase

The bottom line is that Marjorie Taylor Greene is a racist and a bigot and should not be in Congress.
History has shown being a racist and a bigot is not a disqualification for Congressional service. She reflects her constituency. Not all of it obviously.

Much like Boebert and Gaetz, I believe she is a decoy. Those three can spew all the diarrhea they want which then deflects attention from the real Republican agenda. They make the others seem more palatable.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
History has shown being a racist and a bigot is not a disqualification for Congressional service. She reflects her constituency. Not all of it obviously.

Much like Boebert and Gaetz, I believe she is a decoy. Those three can spew all the diarrhea they want which then deflects attention from the real Republican agenda. They make the others seem more palatable.

Good points:

If the democratic process is legit, then the problem isn't with the representative, it's with the people. If she is representative of the majority of the population in her constituency, then she's not the real issue.

It's not a bad tactic to have a couple loose cannons to appease the radicals, but also give plausible deniability to the "moderates" who presumably make up the majority of your base. So it makes sense they'd give her a long leash.

gmase

Like a teenager at assembly, Marge is not able to control herself. She shouted at Biden at least 9 times at last night’s speech. This was after McCarthy said there would be no childish games. She confirmed who is really in charge.
6DE14264-3223-4F98-ABE4-5784646931AF.jpeg

Hi Lux, would you have sex with Marjorie Taylor-Greene? I hear she knows what she’s doing as far as wrangling and wrestling the white stuff outta fella’s wieners. You could end up floating out of there becoming so lightheaded you start wearing a Donald Trump ballcap and install a TRUMP 2024 bumper sticker on the back of your fine automobile.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
That's a trick question, republican women never have sex out of wedlock and never commit adultery.

I think you should reconsider. Imagine all the secrets of life she could teach you. You would be floating as you left Marjorie’s house becoming so lightheaded you buy the first Trump hat you see selling at a gas station and wear it like it’s welded to your head. At that point, Lux, you will begin to get the fire in your belly and want to make America great again.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Is that how you became a republican?