• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China & Russia

118 Votes

Luxman

#TRE45ON
What's Behind China's Plans To Increase Coordination With Russia - Apr 19, 2022

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They're gonna back each other up, turn a blind eye, and try and bully the American Government. Or draw us into more military conflict, and try to bankrupt us further, and quicker. You know what they say, "My enemies, enemy, is my friend".

I say that, because I do not believe they were friendly, prior to the current events taking place, In fact, I don't think either country, or it's respective leaders are capable of being allies, or friends with any other country. I don't think they have the capacity for trust, I think they rule by fear, and have instilled that into their people. Unless they can rule a nation, and oppress a population, they have no use for them.

However, if they knock us down to size, and take away our ability to do anything about it, they can divide the spoils of war. I know it sounds a little far fetched, and out there. but I'm sure in your life time, you've seen stranger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russiasa...tal-missile-test-putin-enemies-174326728.html

It won't be long before China starts doing tests of this nature, and then starts spewing this shit out. Lets face it, this is all for our benefit, a message to the United States, the decadent west. The thing that sickens me is, both countries have more then enough capability to fight a long nasty war, but they also have to many citizens, that are living under shit conditions. We do it to, but we also provide assistance, but to be honest, they might too, I don't know the answer to that. My point is though, everybody can already nuke everybody back to the stone age, how much more do they need.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gravitas: China blows up replica of Taiwan's naval base

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-says-china-russia-bomber-124214922.html

Well this is an interesting development. It makes me think of 2 things.
#1) They don't think they can take on the United States, and it's allies alone, so my enemies enemy, is me friend.
#2) One leader, gave a little nudge to the other leader, at some conference they were both attending, and whispered, "Hey, you wanna have a little fun? Let's get together, and fuck with America a little bit. They'll shit bricks when they see what we're doing.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Japan scrambles jets to meet Chinese and Russian warplanes as North Korea missile launches mark end of Quad meeting in Japan
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-25/japan-scrambles-jets-response-to-china-russia/101096656

Russia and China confirm they conducted a joint patrol over the Japanese and East China seas
North Korea launched up to three ballistic missiles
The provocative moves came as the Quad summit wrapped up
Even as Ukraine is going on, China decides to have a joint fucking military patrol with Russia?
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding ?!?

If you had any doubts about China's stance on the Ukraine war, there's your answer.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Japan scrambles jets to meet Chinese and Russian warplanes as North Korea missile launches mark end of Quad meeting in Japan
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-25/japan-scrambles-jets-response-to-china-russia/101096656

Even as Ukraine is going on, China decides to have a joint fucking military patrol with Russia?
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding ?!?

If you had any doubts about China's stance on the Ukraine war, there's you answer.
Well you know they don't care, look what they're doing to Taiwan. Countries like that don't care about anybody else, because they're to busy thinking of ways to fuck their own over. That's because they aren't citizens, they're subjects. Big old difference between freedom, and democracy.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Well you know they don't care, look what they're doing to Taiwan. Countries like that don't care about anybody else, because they're to busy thinking of ways to fuck their own over. That's because they aren't citizens, they're subjects. Big old difference between freedom, and democracy.
I agree, China clearly doesn't give a shit about what the world thinks, but I thought even they would have the wherewithal to not conduct military operations with putin at this time.

Mr. Daystar

I agree, China clearly doesn't give a shit about what the world thinks, but I thought even they would have the wherewithal to not conduct military operations with putin at this time.
Well it certainly does show the world their true colors, doesn't it?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
China learning a lesson from Russia's invasion of Ukraine - May 27, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Russia blockade in the Black Sea causing prices of food to rise - May 31, 2022

Mr. Daystar

Do we know that for a fact, or is it a guess based on his appearance and behavior?

According to Johan, the number 2 over there is an even bigger fucktard then Putin, so lets not rule out those 4 little words, that make installing a puppet regime so much easier.
BLACK OPS HEAD SHOT.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Do we know that for a fact, or is it a guess based on his appearance and behavior?

According to Johan, the number 2 over there is an even bigger fucktard then Putin, so lets not rule out those 4 little words, that make installing a puppet regime so much easier.
BLACK OPS HEAD SHOT.
Watched a interview guy made a good case for it.
Its all speculation when it comes to that douche bag isnt it???

Luxman

#TRE45ON
History is repeating, Europe is once again becoming an armed camp.
Many sci-fi stories predict a global war in the early to mid 21st century.
Is it inevitable human nature to repeat the same mistakes, or is it a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Gravitas: Denmark prepares to take on Russia - June 1, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Retired general explains who could remove Putin from power - Sep 18, 2022

China slaps sanctions on U.S. CEOs over Taiwan arms sale - Sep 16, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Videos show Russian citizens stuck in traffic trying to flee - Sep 22, 2022
Russians worried about conscription scramble to leave Russia.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Inside Russia, anguish as men are enlisted to fight in Putin’s war - Sep 23, 2022