• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has kerry marie got fucked yet?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Why don't you do the search instead? You've already named the parameters, have at it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Was it a Score Group video? As she has her website is a paysite over there as well. I could take a look. If it was a tube site, that may take some time to try and track....

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
i'm pretty sure she's taken a real dick...no i don't have evidence, i'm just sayin i'd bet money its happened

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Lets see. She's an attractive adult woman that's probably in her thirties by now. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling in all probability she's had sex by now assuming she isn't homosexual.

...having it out there for the whole world to see in pictures and video...probably not so much.

georges

Staff member
Kerry Marie is a hot woman and who knows her subject well

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Not on camera (and she's worked with Score & "Fiona Cooper")...

dicklingamdeepayoni

The more I look, the harder it gets!
yea lol only by mr.member aka a guy holding a dildo

As far as I know the rumor doing the round is that she has refused to FUCK on camera because she does not want to offend her parents...YAWN!!

Isn't that how all of them begin be it PRIYA RAI or SUNNY LEONE...First they gingely coax their parents to allow them to do nude shoots and vocuh they will never meander towards XXX scenes. Then when producers learn that fucking on camera is an absolute no no they lure the babes gingerly to do g/g scenes.

Once the babes reach this far and have gad g/g sex on camera it's like they have tasted blood and thus begins the patience game with the producers luring them wid the pay check and the girls finding it too vunerable to say no. Eventually the girls usually do end up doing the b/g scene usually with a boyfriend and once that is wrapped and the scene hits the market it is not long before the girl stops fussing and the parents start frothing but the time has come when the girl no longer gives a fuck as to what her folks think and that's when she plunges in from the deep end.

As for Kelly Marie she has crossed the stage of doing nude shoots and has advanced to dildo fucking maybe very soon you'll see her doing g/g scenes and after that you know the usual routine before she starts taking dicks on camera..So just be patient!!!

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
The great thing ...

The great thing about Kerry Marie is that she's done so many dildo rides and other, inanimate "sex" type scenes that she's already given us the "PoV" and "here's how it would be like" fantasies. In all honesty she's rode better than many women have a real rod.

So the fact that she's not going to do hardcore does not upset me in the least bit. In fact, I wish more women who do insert dildos and other play would follow the lead of Kerry Marie. If you're going to go beyond just modeling, beyond just nudity, and actually expose your womanly apex and do insertion, make it erotic, make it fun, get off if you can, or fake it if you cannot.

That's enough for me. Work throughout Kerry's career still makes me cum pretty hard, even after seeing the same scenes over and over, like she's a fresh, new tart. And she did not need to take a real cock to do it. Karina Hart has done similar (although she's gone the absolute wrong way in terms of her more recent styling at Pin-up).

djsun123

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
I don't have any first-hand knowledge of her sex life, but a guy on another site (Vintage Erotica) claims that he fucked her when she was a teenager in England. Anyhow, now she is a lesbian, and is semi-married to Mellie D.

well this girls amazing i saw a video when she was fucking the crap out of a dummy named mr. Member. and i wondering if she had a real man before:)
also can someone find me that video again i cant find it anymore it was amazing
like search for kerry marie and mr. member something like that

djsun123

Anyhow, because I have been in love with Kerry Marie ever since she first appeared on the public scene at age 19 with Fiona Cooper productions, I have done my best to collect all her work from all her sites across all her career. I can tell you reliably that she has never even appeared in any kind of shoot (vid or pic) with a man, let alone fuck him publicly for for us before a camera. The ONLY exception is a brief "tit-touch" she did with the producer of xx-Cel for a photo, but no sex was involved in that set. Too bad so sad. I have missed her ever since she disappeared from public in the winter of 2012-2013. Sigh. :(

djsun123

Some have written that Kerry Marie has two children now, so it is likely some lucky dude got to fuck her and impregnate her, instead of Kerry getting artificially inseminated. I wish we could have gotten great photo sets of her while pregnant. PetGirls did capture a video of her with a milking machine when she was lactating, but it was hard to tell in the video if she was pregnant at the time.