• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Account FAQs & Help (If you have problems, read this first!!)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
The FreeOnes Register Problems section is for people who have questions or issues with their FreeOnes Account. The following is some common questions that are asked on a regular basis.

If after reading this thread, you still can't find the answer to your question, please feel free to post your question in the Register Problems section or contact us for further help.

What is a FreeOnes account?

A FreeOnes account made after August 2009 gives you access to both MyFreeOnes and the FreeOnes message board!

What if I made my MyFreeOnes & Board accounts before August 2009?

Before August 2009, FreeOnes users had to have a seperate MyFreeOnes and board account and then sync them together. We did away with this system to make using FreeOnes easier. If you still have 2 seperate accounts, you will need to log into MyFreeOnes and merge your accounts. There is more information about merging accounts in this thread.

I registered for my board account prior to August 2009 and now I want a MyFreeOnes account. Can I do that?

Yes! Click this link!

I signed up for an account and I haven't received my verification email to activate my account. What do I do?

Please contact us so we can get that activated for you!

I'm registered and my account is activated, but for some reason I can't stay logged in.

When you log in, make sure you check the "remember me" box. Otherwise vBulletin will keep logging you out.

I'm done with my account and I want it deleted. Who do I contact?

As per the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you made your account, we don't delete user accounts. However, if you contact a moderator, they will make sure that your account gets closed down.